Bible Study Lesson – July 29, 2020 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 16: Blessed (Malachi 3:12)
- What will all people (eventually) call God’s people?
- Who should we be focused on?
Lesson 17: Faithfulness (Malachi 3:13-15)
- Why is it so difficult for us to be faithful to Him, according to Malachi 3:13-15?
- What is it about evil people prospering that makes us so angry?
- How can you be more faithful to God?
Today’s lesson begins the sixth “argument” between God and His people in regards to people who say things against God. We must understand that our current situation doesn’t dictate our future altitude. When we obey God, it will result in blessings and favor. “For we walk by faith, and not by sight,” so let’s obey God and what for the results!
August 5, 2020 – Fear & Supreme Irony (Malachi 3:16-18)