Bible Study Lesson – July 22, 2020 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 14: Robbing God (Malachi 3:8-9)
- How does God feel about giving? What does Jesus think about giving?
- Are we witnessing a similar moral and spiritual disparity in 2020?
Lesson 15: Putting God To The Test (Malachi 3:10-11)
- What is the main problem with God’s people refusing to give their wealth to Him?
- What does God have power over? Do you accept this reality?
- How do you define God’s faithfulness?
Today’s lesson continues the fifth “argument” between God and His people in regards to being sorry for doing wrong. Malachi challenges their love for God through their giving. Do you trust God enough to give Him what’s due . . . spiritually AND materially? If we can’t trust God with what we have, how can He trust us with more?
July 29, 2020 – Blessed & Faithfulness (Malachi 3:12-15)