Bible Study Lesson – July 15, 2020 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 11: Right Living, Right Actions – Right God (Malachi 3:1-4)
- Who is the messenger identified in Malachi 3:1?
- Why does God say, “But who can endure the day [Yahweh] coming, and who can stand when he appears?” (3:2)
- What will God do when He returns (3:2) and why will He do it (3:3)? Why does God want to purify His people (3:3)?
Lesson 12: What God Cares About (Malachi 3:5-6)
- When will God bring a “swift witness against” those who oppress others spiritually and physically? Read Matthew 19:23-20:16 and John 5:18-47
- What are the things that God despises and wishes to judge (3:5)?
Lesson 13: Return To Me, And I’ll Return (Malachi 3:7)
- No questions
Today is the opening line of the fifth “argument” between God and His people. God offers His people hope, but ultimately they reject Him. Today, we have an opportunity to turn back to our true commander-in-chief, Jesus. The question is: Will we return?
July 22, 2020 – Robbing God & Putting God To The Test (Malachi 3:8-11)