Bible Study Lesson – November 11, 2020 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 9: The Blessed Person (Psalm 1)
- In verse 1, the psalmist says we should avoid “counsel,” “way,” and “seat.” What do these areas emphasize and why should we avoid them?
- What is the distinction between the wicked, the sinners, and the scoffers?
- What does Joshua 1:8 say about “meditating” on God’s Word?
- How does the word “chaff” describe the wicked?
- In what ways is the righteous one compared to a tree?
Psalm 1 is a psalm of wisdom. We find the means for the blessings as the psalmist contrasts the way of the righteous and the way of the wicked.
November 18, 2020 – The Inescapable Presence of God (Psalm 139)