“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint”
Since the launch of Praise Center Church Of God in Christ in late 2014, God has led us to end the current year and enter into the new year with 31 Days of Prayer. This time of spiritual consecration helps us to thank God for what He has done and look to Him to prepare us for what He has in store. Below are links to our previous 31 Days of Prayer:
- 31 Days of Prayer for Excellence in Ministry, Guidance, Success and Favor in 2015
- 31 Days of Prayer to help us Move Forward in 2016
- Pray 2016: 31 Days of Prayer as we prepared for a Breakthrough in 2017
- Pray 2017: 31 Days of Prayer for GREATER in 2018
- Pray 2018: 31 Days of Prayer in preparation for The SHIFT in 2019
- Pray 2019: 31 Days of Prayer so we could SOAR in 2020
2020 has been a trying year, but we are thankful that God allowed us to SOAR by rebuilding the old wastes places and repairing the breaches in our lives, homes and community. Because of our obedience, we now are in place and have the opportunity to SEIZE THE MOMENT in 2021. It’s our time! Again, it is our endeavor to not only pray in the new year, but to prepare Praise Center Church Of God In Christ for the mission that God has given us through 31 Days of Prayer.
Starting December 1, 2020, the Praise Center Church Of God In Christ family will be praying daily and would like for you to join us.