It’s been over 49 days since Covid-19 required everyone to Shelter-in-Place and adjust to rapid changes; many are still adjusting.
The world is hurting and as a body of believers we are to reach those that are lost, share the good news of Jesus Christ, restore faith in times of uncertainty and remind people that you can have peace in the midst of a storm.
God is faithful as He has positioned Praise Center to be a Beacon of Hope by offering the following services to those in need during this growing Pandemic:
- Donated mask & lunch to nurses on the front line
- (2) CARES Act webinar with ways to receive additional benefits
- Online Training Workshops scheduled
- Food donations via monthly Food Pantry
- Weekly Online Sunday School, Worship Service, Bible Study & Youth Service
- Tues, Thurs & Friday Prayer Live calls
1 Corinthians 15:58 reminds us “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”
With your help, Praise Center can continue the good fight of faith by praying, serving and meeting the needs of our community and beyond.
Thank you in advance for your donation, prayer and support during this crisis. We trust and believe God WILL restore!