Bible Study Lesson – May 5, 2021 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 15: The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
- What question is asked that lead Jesus to telling the parable?
- What does the parable indicate about how Jesus defines what it means to love God and other people?
- What is Jesus’ answer to the question of “who is my neighbor?”
- What is Jesus trying to accomplish with this parable?
- What is the kingdom of heaven like in light of this parable?
When the events of Luke 10:25-37 took place, Jesus was on his last journey to Jerusalem. This means he is reaching the close of his teachings; it is in this context that he tells the Parable of the Good Samaritan.
May 12, 2021 – The Friend Who Asks