Bible Study Lesson – May 1, 2019 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 2: What We Don’t See, We Can Still Understand (Hebrews 11:1-2)
- What is faith? If we have faith, what can we receive? What can we offer?
- Does faith have to do with more than just an affirmation of something? Is it both a personal decision and an outwardly expressed act?
- Does faith convict us and change us? If faith involves us affirming God, and God commending us, does faith then revolve around a relationship? What can we do to make this relationship more recognizable by others? How should this relationship function?
Lesson 3: In Faith And Without Faith (Hebrews 11:3-7)
- What are the effects of Christ being involved in Creation?
- What is so significant about Abel’s act (11:4, Gen. 4)? Does it foreshadow a future sacrifice?
- For what did God reward Enoch (11:5-6, Gen. 5:18-24)?
- What pleases God – merely placing faith in Him or acting out His faith in us?
Is your faith in action? Review circumstances surrounding your current life and determine if your faith is in action? Remember, faith without works is dead!
No lesson: May 8, 2019
May 15, 2019 Bible Study Lesson
Lesson 4: Seeing Things For What They Really Are (Hebrews 11:8-22)