Bible Study Lesson – April 17, 2019 ~ 7:30 pm
Lesson 7: The Curtain Is Ripped And The Way Is Revealed (Hebrews 10:19-31)
- What should we have confidence to do now that Christ has obtained victory over death and evil (19)? Are we entering earth or heaven (19)?
- Who is the great priest mentioned in 10:21 (Read Hebrews 6-7)
- What are the four things we need to do when approaching God (22)?
- Why should we host fast to our confession (23)?
- What are the three things 10:24-26 says we should do? Why should we do them (26-27)?
God is not content with lip service, but He wants action to follow our words. Simply put, He wants our whole heart, not just a portion of it. Perform an inspection over your life and evaluate whether you are completely sold out to/for Him.
April 24, 2019 Bible Study Lesson
Lesson 8: A Hard Struggle (Hebrews 10:32-39)