Praise Center Church Of God In Christ
Theme for the year of 2022 A. D.
As we enter into year seven of ministry, we are grateful that God allowed us to SEIZE THE MOMENT in 2021 through love, unity, perseverance, grace, faith, locking focus, finishing, release, and thanksgiving. Each month our prayers focused on faith in action and through a continuing pandemic and a shift in ministry priorities, God empowered us to SEIZE THE MOMENT and continue to:
- Serve 50-60 families a month through the WeSERVE Community Development Corporation and Food Pantry;
- Remain in good standing in our church and with the government;
- Show ministry growth by enhancing our technological infrastructure and expanding our ministry outreach to North Carolina, Texas, Michigan, Florida, California and other states;
- Empower Believers and Change Lives.
We can truly say that God has been faithful to us and continues to position us for greatness in ministry. Assuredly, with the Lord on our side, our focus and theme in 2022 will be …
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season, we shall reap, if we faint not.
24 O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is fully of thy riches.
25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
26 There go the ships: there is the leviathan, whom thou has made to play therein.
27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
For Praise Center, seven represents The Year of Due Season. It will be the year to see the results of our labor. According to Christianity.com, the number seven has major significance in the Bible and is often ascribed as a sacred number. Seven:
- Symbolizes completion or perfection. God created the heavens and the Earth in six days, and upon completion, He rested on the seventh day.
- Is linked to exoneration and healing. After seven years, Israel were to cancel all debts and free their slaves. Elisha directed Naaman the leper to dip seven times to be healed.
- Frequently accompanies the fulfillment of promises or oaths. Seven letters were addressed to seven churches. After the flood, God promised not to destroy the earth again with flood by memorializing this covenant with the rainbow, which has seven colors. Joshua marched around Jericho seven days and on the seventh day, he marched seven times.
God’s hands are upon this ministry and we continue to expect God to 1) be with us, 2) strengthen us, and 3) blow our minds. We encourage you to join us a we move forward in The Year of Due Season in 2022. We WILL Empower Believers. We WILL Change Lives. We WILL be the Place Where Praise Evolves. It’s our season. It’s our time!
Yours in Christ,
Elder Eugene C. McCown, Jr.
Pastor & Founder, Praise Center Church Of God In Christ
Downloadable Theme Graphics
(Click image to open in new window, then right-click image and “save image as” to download)
Pictures are worth a thousand words and we want to provide you with verse images to go with the Scriptures identified in our 2022 Theme above. Download them and send them to your friends to encourage them to prepare themselves for The Year of Due Season in 2022!